Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This whole post shall be about thanking & saying sorry to Humans(:
Thanks Jiajun Superboyf.
For paying my mrt thingy today cause i lost my wallet.
Thanks for giving me a chance to show you that i really like you.
Thanks for being so sweet to me everytime.
Thanks for giving in to me always.
Thanks for pei-ing me everydayy.
There's way too much for me to name out.
Thanks Superboyf for everything ♥

Next up, Jiajun kor.
Thanks Kor for always being there for me.
To comfort me when im down.
Duibuqi if i haven been a good mei.
Always kinda expecting you to pei me chat on phone everytime.
Thank ni for accepting me as who i am (:

Next up, Zoey stead.
Thanks for comforting me,
Especially when i was hurt by QITAI.
Sorry if i haven been a very good stead.
Ps-ing you all that.
Whatever it is, i'll try to be a better stead from now on (:
Thanks for being such a good stead to me ♥

Next up, Nicole bestie.
Thanks for pei-ing me in sch.
Thanks for pei-ing me study.
You helped me improved so much ! :D
Thanks for making my life such an enjoyable one ♥

I lazy to type anymore ;x
BRBS ! time for dinner ! (:

No comments: