Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HEYOOOOOOO!
Many things happened today.
Wokeup & played com.
Thn went for ballet.
Okay that was'nt alot.
During break time,
Me, Nuer & Callida was being so boliao
& started playing with her wallet.
We keep throw up thn catch
So fun luhs !
After ballet,
Came back & played com.
First person that msn-ed me was ex boyf :B
He told me something bout Huxi dearie.
Thn i was like CHUATIO.
I did'nt know that he was this kind of persons okay.
I feel damn guilty okay
Its also my fault leh Huxi Dearie.
Cause if i knew that he was this kind of person right.
I would'nt have let you stead him.
& this thing would'nt have happened.
Although he only did some stuff,
But still,
He did something to you
& i know that you dont feel comfortable with him.
Huxi Dearie ; ♥
He's not a good guy.
He's such a bad influence you know.
Maybe i did'nt know him that well to caution you.
Ppl do change uh,
& th last time i talked to him was ages.
So sorry for not being able to protect you enough.
Past is th past.
I hope this wont ever happen to you or me again (:

Lets hold hands & walk down th beach together;

No comments: