Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOJINGCI GIRLF !
This part of my blog shall be about you okay :B
Jingci girlf : Hey girlf; Happy birthday. One year older alr luhh. So please please girlf act more mature-ly although i know im always th immature one when i go out :x Make sure you last long with EdwardKoh okay, Dont always fight with him luhhs. Cause when you two fight, Edward will sad & You will sad. & I dont want my girlf or my girlf's boyf to sad :D I like happy humans ! (: So girlf, what do you want for birthday prezzie from your girlf ? :D I bet its something PINK. When you come back we shall go shopping for your prezzie okay ? (: Faster come back please girlf ): Imissyoutruckloads):

& For todays post,
I shall blog about yesterday ! :B
No pictures to post though; PHONE CONFISCATED;
& yah; im in love with zuijin ! :x I keep thinking of kor singing it to me whenever i play it luhh; when kor sing thn sound so angelic.
Yesterday,
Went out to bunky ! (:
Met boyf at Eunos mrt,
Thn trained to Dhoby.
Went into bunk & first person i saw was JIAJUN kor !
He was right at th end & from th entrance i could like see him! :x
Thn went in & said hi to Dearest <3
After that opened com, played like siao.
Kor kept disiao me ):
Yesterday had abit no mood to play though,
Cause was alr SIAN of audi & kinda tired.
So just played luhhs.
Played for 2 hours, thn sian till cannot sian alr.
So went Plaza Sing with boyf & kor.
Walked around & died of boredom.
Went arcade !
BOYF PLAYED DDR WITH MEEEEEE.
SO CUTE LUHHS HE.
After arcade when back to bunk.
Thn met kor at mrt & trained home together :B
Boyf came my house & we got drenched in th rain! :B
Boyf saw me in my most unglam-est times ):
Went home & bathed.
Thn let boyf play com.
Played awhile thn he sent me to ballet :B
Thn i brought him to ballettttttttt;
They all ask who he,
Thn i say GANKOR ! Hahahahahahahahahahahha;
After that brought boyf to bus stop
& he bus-ed home :D
In th end he got scolded cause of me ):!
Cause he reached home at 9 & it was all my fault !
):
Sorry boyf. ):
Thn after that WALKED home after ballet.
I swore my legs almost broke off ):
After that talked on phoneee !
TILL 4 (:
Thn bth cause tummy pain thn went sleeeeep :x !
& woke up at 2 today ! (:
Thats all luhhs.
Sayooooooo (:

你想要的我却不能够给你我全部我能给的却又不是你想要拥有的;我们不适合也不想认输;好几次我们抱着彼此都是想要哭

No comments: