Sunday, November 30, 2008

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI.
IM BORED ):
& HAPPYYYYYY; CAUSE JINGYUN SAID SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME CAREBEARRR!
I LOVE JINGYUN OKAY.
:D
Today spent almost my whole day at church! :D
Morning kor woke me up at 7.28.
& thn i on-ed my com.
Thn Shishi talked to me!:D
& thn got chased by mummy to go church
I was like "WAIT LAAA"
Kor was like "HURRY UP OR WE LEAVE WITHOUT YOU LAAAA"
So left for church!
Fuel today was BORING!:x
Aft fuel had to serve.
When serving was'nt really veh high today
Cause Sis Jenn sepearated me & Jingyun.
& Jingyun's like sorta of my ZIHIGH MEDICINE! :D
As in like,
She dont like us be together say lah.
She make untill so obvious that she was seperate us luhs
Grrrrrrrr.
Totally did'nt zihigh today during service.
Cause no Jingyun ):
After service had bridging event.
Super super funny okay.
Thn got one station i laugh till stomach pain.
x.x !
Thn third station.
Biang eh, ppl saw me cry ):
Cause i kick dk who.
Thn my bone damn pain luhs.
Untill now still cannot walk properly ! ):
Thn forth station was stupid JOSHUA KONG'S station.
His game was so stupid.
Only an idiot like him would think of this kind of game.
Wl leh ! My leg injured he still call wo hophophop here & there.
BULLY LUHS!
Bridging event ended super fast.
Thn went Han's with Janice to wait for mummy!
JOSHUAKONG came to find me:D
& played heartattack with Clementi they all.
Funny lo.
& CLEMENTI KISSED JANICE!
Cause he lost.
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
After that mummy came.
Went home.
& yah, liddat luhs!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
Im like soo bored now.
-yawn-
LOL.

No comments: