Saturday, November 22, 2008

Second time posting today ! :D
Kinda happy.
Cause just now had my wonderful StrawberryPeach Milkshakeeeee <3.
Its nice okay peeps. :B
So while walking back from ballet today,
Something funny happened.
I was walking towards bus stop direction while shaking my milkshake.
Thn got this guy & girl walking behind me,
Guy : Eh chiobu leh this girl.
Girl : Which one?
Guy : Neh, Th one shaking bubbletea laa!
(Kaiqi ignores them & walks away)
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha:x
Kinda no appetite for dinner today.
Cause parents coming back today!
I want my ham&cheese sandwich! ):
Anyway; LLyc♥ went down to buy his dinner (:!
Faster come back luhhs,
Im dying of boredom without you ):
-Endofpost-

Jingci Girlf;Hey girlf; Thanks for being there for me everytime okay. I'll promise to stay tx to you ♥ & girlf, Stop fighting with Edward luhs. You two should communicate more, so that less misunderstandings will be caused. Unlike me & jj, Idk what happened to me & him alr. Izzit over alr that fast ? & girlf ! 7 more days till you come back okay! I want jio you go outtt ! Bunky ! (: Loves manymanymany ♥!

Jiajun; I saw th smses my friend sent to you. Obviously you're making me seem like a bitch on your blog. Please luhs, you wait for me whole night ? Thn why did'nt you reply my msns? Obviously something else is more impt thn me to you. Stop telling those fuxking lies.

Llyc♥ ;HOI YOUUUU; Go buy food also so long uhhs, You better dont look at other girls okay. Or next time i see you i sure piak you tickle you th ! Faster come back okays, imy ): & Yeah, Thanks for being there for me when i was crying yesterday. Loves lots ♥

Jiajunkor;-sings- Womanizer, woman-womanizer, You're a womanizer. Okay lah, I dont be so bad to you lah kor. I feature you on my blog lehlehleh! I mai disiao you alr laaa, back to th main point of posting this. Thanks kor thanks kor thanks kor for always being there for me me me ! You never fail to make me laugh everytime im sad (: & kor, Its not that i dont want to stead you, Its cause im afraid of hurting you. You know how many guys i've hurt alr right. & yeah, I dont want you to be one of them :D I have always treated you as my closest kor (: So kor, Go find a girl laaa, I feel weird being my own dasao luhhs. :x Eh ! Kor ! Your one longest leh, Idc ! Next time i go out with you you owe me something ! xD & yah, kor dont always disiao me at bunk lehlehleh ): I will train my bu handsup give you see th okayokayokay. Loves too♥

No comments: