Monday, November 3, 2008

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI :D:D:D
WHERE SHOULD I START WITHHH ?
So many things happened today.
Uhhhhhhhhh, starting with me meeting Bestie,
So funny lorh, on th way.
I was walking to th bus stop outside my house,
Thn i saw this car passby.
Inside th car right,
Got 2 NS guy,
Thn one siao guy wave at me.
I give him th diao look thn walk away.
Funny lo.
Thn i was like wth.
LOL.
So after tht went mrt
Met Bestie on mrt,
She say i walk in tht time like some dua pai liddat.
:xxxx
Thn went bunk tgt.
Super cool okay.
Hardly anybody there today.
So i clicked, & went into gummy,jess,& ZENITH JUNN's room.
HOIIII.
I FOUND OUT STUPID JUNN WAS AT BUNKKZXZX.
So i went to his com find him.
He boliao narhzxzx.
Okay after tht play one hour thn zao go bugis le :D
Went to find Bestie's s3x bands & hoodie. (:
Thn she bought a hoodie !
& i got influenced & bought one too :B
Mines nicer thn Bestie's one okayy ! :x:x:x
Thn we went to shop for earrings ! :B
I bought star ones & she bought circle-star ones (:
Thn we got bored of bugis.
So went Junction.
TO TAKE NEOS ! :D:D:D
so sad i can't upload it ! D:
Phone camera take le not clear at all th ! D:
I'll upload it some other time ! :D
Anyway, after bugis went back bunk again.
I played for about 1 hr & a half.
Thn got bored so went home
While playing, stupid JUNN right,
KEEP DISIAO WO.
RAH YOUUUUUUU
HOI YOU, STOP CALLING ME SHORTY, I HAVEN STOP GROWING YET OKAY
I WILL GROW TALLER THN YOU TH ! :D:D
hmm, he slaped me
I think i need to teach him how to slap ppl properly.
He slap macham like hit me liddat lo ! D:
I COMPLAIN TO MY SUPERBOYF THN YOU KNOW AH
WL. IM BEING INTERUPTED BY PPL.
THEY ALL MAI LET BLOG TH.
SEE LAH, I FORGET WHAT I WANT TO WRITE LE.
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AFTER BUNK, WENT HOME.
THE END ! :D:D:D

PICTURE TIMEEE ! :D:D:D
Photobucket
Thts my CUTE dinosaurrr ! :x
Photobucket
Me & Bestie at dhoby mrt ! :B
Photobucket
Photobucket
she's cam-shy alrighty
Photobucket
Wonderful pose at th toilet ? :x
Photobucket
Bestie likes adverts. Actually we were looking at th sign inside ;x
Photobucket
Bestie's kissing herself.
Photobucket
Bestie's hoodie <3
Photobucket
HER SHIRTTTT ! :B

NOTHING TO SAY ALR LAAAAAAA.
SHOOOOOOOOOOO ! :x

Superboyf, i love you just th way you are ♥

No comments: