Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gah ! Today Llyc ♥ coming back sg ! (:
Kinda miss him alr :x
Anyways, todays post is about what happened today & stuff i want to say to him ==
Okay today nothing much luhs,
Like any ordinary sunday!
But you know what sunday means ?
GOING TO CHURCHHH ! :D
Sunday is a day where i always look forward to ! :D
Trouble-free day <3
Anyway, after church went for lunchy with Sis Ber they all.
We were like teasing Bro Zhichao there.
Saying like what " Eh, i think Bro Zhichao needs 2 chairs."
Thn Bro Zhichao walk into th restaurant.
I ask him that question.
Thn he was like "Yah, i need two chairs."
Thn i was like ROFL.
So after lunch rushed back to church for dnd !
Started off with stories & stuff.
Bro Kahfei was asking us to STUDY th DOLLAR NOTES.
SO ROFL LUHS.
Thn they told stories !
FUNNYYYY!!
After dnd daddy fetched me home & i played com!
Intending to play com untill i have to sleep today ! (:
-Endofpost-


Sunday, November 23, 2008


goodbye , people .
Off i go again .


I didnt even on my msn yesterday ,
i put it as away status okay.
I called you yesterday,
what did you do ,
say bye to me and just call me to put down.
What i mean to you ?
I made you sound like a Bitch ? , then you made me sound like an asshole.
Well , i have alw been to you . Right ?
Since when have you ever treated me like your BOYF.
Labels: Definition Of Love ?




let's talk in black&white
7:05 AM


As quoted from your blog,
You did on your msn okay dumbass.
& it was'nt on away state, it was on busy.
Stop telling all those lies, liar.
You called me yesterday,
I know, but sorry, i dont talk to liars :D !
You have made me sound like a bitch on your blog.
By saying that you waited for me th whole night.
When in fact, YOU DID'NT ==
Msn bo reply me, call that waiting ?
You said, "Since when have you ever treated me like your BOYF."
Since you think i have'nt all this while we stead-ed,
Maybe its time i really should'nt treat you like one.
Goodbye.

No comments: