Monday, November 17, 2008

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi.
JiaJun here , :D
KaiQi lazy blog , so she call me help her post .
Okay , she went to East Coast park today for her class outing .
Then after that she went to bugis .
If i didnt remember wrongly ,
She brought something o.o
One bra and one .. G-string !
She and shishi buy one each :X
Okay la , think this part skip .
Wonder what girlf will say if she sees this , x.x
She's posting on my blog now ,
And im posting on her's (:
I know you all prefer me blogging right .
Cause girlf blog ho .. >.>
Come my blog support ah , tag
I advertising my blog here :D
http://prolongggggggggggggggggggged-----pain.blogspot.com
Support ah .
tyty
Okay shall end here
I love my girlf ! <3





Just Updated : Pictures of girlf !









Well , idk why she looks so tall here o.o









Girlf dont emo leh O:

No comments: