Sunday, November 2, 2008

HIHIHIHIHIHIHI;
IM BLOGGINGGGGGGZXZX !
Yay wo !
Okay laaaa, im falling in love with a song called ' Be your superman'
Nicenicenicenicenice pleasepleasepleaseee!
Let me be your superman ~
I've been listening to it since afternoon (:
Anyway.
I have something to announce.
I HATE DADDY!asshole
Since when did i even like him anyway.
He's not fit to be my daddy anyway.
He has a woman outside ?
Gahh whatever.
His face is so ugly.
I dont see why 'those womans' can like him.
Like wtf la ._.
I rather he hide his face in a paper bag.
Even th paper bag is more PRETTIER/SHUAI-ER thn his FUGLY face.
:D
Eh wl.
Your daughter fan spoil you dont fix nehmind.
Whatever please.
I no fan can die one you know.-'-(:
Thn still accuse me tht i spoil th house phone
EH IS NOT I SPOIL ONE PLEASE.
TH BATTERY GOT PROBLEM NOT MY FAULT CAN.
-'- (:
I hate you, gnd please.
Kaiqi does'nt need you in my life ! :B
Thn he still want me sleep early.
Ahems ~ You know what is th meaning of H-O-L-I-D-A-Y?
It spells holiday if you're dumb.
HOLIDAY MEANS SLEEP LATE WAKE UP LATE PLAY PLAY PLAY,
You ass.
(:

I now talking to Jiajun Boyf <3
He so totally cheers me up please (:
Let me give you reasons why i like you :B
1. You make me laugh.
2. You're fun to be with.
3. When you're in front of your friends you dont deny tht im your girlf. & i appreciate tht alot <3
4.You're not ugly so please dont say you're ugly.
5.You're cute :B
6.You care for me.
7.You influence me to be a better person.
8.You're sweet.
Is 8 reasons why i like you good enough ?
I don't need reasons to love you.
I just do <3
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.
How i wished i went to Belle's party today.
So i can see you ):
I wanna see youuuuu .
I miss you laaaaaaaas ! D:

Jiajun ily, be mine forever ♥

No comments: