Friday, September 25, 2009

Yayyyy . :D
At schl's com lab nao .
I luv th com lor . :(
Th screens like way better and nicer thn my house com .
I bet if it uses my house internet it'll be like super fast speed lor .
LOL .
One day im so gonna steal schl's com and bring it home .
;hoho .
LOL . Its really boring nao .
Wanted to start studying first for this free period ,
But decided not to . :X
Cause its com lab 1 !!!!!
Th awesome-ness of th huge screen coms .
I love itzxczxczxxx. :D
Okay , really bored nao .
Schl's ending in like 25 minutes ? :D
Today had like 3/4 free periods .
Slept through two of them ,
Cause idk why but felt damn tired .
Must be cause i slept late last night .
Urgh ,
Gotta make my body get used to sleeping early .
:(
Had numb fingers and legs just nao .
I thought i was gonna die
But its alright alr . :D
Have nothing to say ):
Dont like schl's com cause there's no audition in it .

Me miss him so much . :(
Shall just end here cause not in a very good mood . >:(
Baibai .

No comments: