Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gosh, I dont have any pictures to post today .
I dont look that nice today ,
So i shan't post any pictures :D
LOL . Anyway, Today was quite an eventful day .
Did'nt go schl today, And people thought I pon-ed .
Im so guai . >:(
I went for ballet exam okay . ):
First, Went breakfast with mummy at ecp.
Felt really out of place cause ecp's macs was really empty ,
Only got some like really old adults and they were like staring at me .
After that, Mummy sent me over to my exam centre .
Was getting really nervous,
And Nuer was like LATEEEEEE.
Th examiner was kinda friendly,
And abit weird :/
Cause she kept asking us to drink water.
But overall, Not bad ^.^
Yeap, Went home ,
Cause did'nt feel like eating .
So slept through till about 4 plus i think ?
Ate some snacks thn mummy ordered pizza hut for me ^.^
Super yummy, Ate a whole pizza to MYSELF ! :X
Im getting really greedy these few days.
Not goooood . :( Im putting on so much weight . :(
Need to go on a diet soon (:
LOL . I shall end off here, Cause..
Im going downstairs to eat my chicken wings :X
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

I used to be love drunk,
Now im hungover,

No comments: