Friday, September 4, 2009

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. ^.^
I did'nt go to schl today . AGAIN .
Why ? Because .
I did'nt feel like it.
Was really tired okay .
I slept till about like what 12 plus .
Pig right ^.^
LOL . I admit imma pig .
Stayed home and watched fated to love you .
Epi 5 alr k (:
LOL . was webcamming with Darling too . ^^
I started intro-ing her to my stuff toys.
And she loves Mr Duckie th most .
I LOVE MR DUCKIE TH MOST TOO ! :D
Thats why i sleep with it every night .
And not to forget,
Mr Duckie when for a bath today ^.^
Mr Duckie smells soooo nice naooooo :D
Which makes me love Mr Duckie even more .
LOL .

Webcam-ing with Darling ^^ (click to enlarge)
I look really stupid there though . LOL .
Webcamm-ed abit while watching fated to love you cause some parts was really boring .
Had a mouthful of water.
LOL. My cheeks look so puffy . >:(

AND NOT TO FORGETTTTTTTTTT,
I promised baby i would blog about him :D

See, thats his really cute picture there . ^.^
Dont you think im so kind to blog about him ?
I think he looks really qian bian there .
CANT HE SMILE . LOL .
I bet he'll look like twice as cute if he smiles lor .
Maybe i shall start writing like one super long paragraph about him.
THN HE'LL BE SUPER TOUCHED. LOL .
YOU BETTER BE AH .
You know what , baby and i have alot in common . :D
Likeeeeeeeee, he's a left hander too .
And our birthday's are almost on th same day .
Maybe we shall celebrate it together next year ^.^
We have alot in common okay .
And Darling says she thinks he's cute .
Dont need to think , LOL . HE IS CUTE CAN . >:(
I've got nothing more to say alr . :(
Let me think let me thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,
My baby's th most fun to talk to okay .
Be jealous, cause he's mine .

LOL . I NOTHING TO SAY ALR LA . :(
Gonna off com too .
Was supposed to sleep early.
Gosh, I tell myself that im gonna sleep early every night,
But i end up sleeping even later.
Gotta get rid of that bad habit.
AND NEXT WEEKS HOLIDAYS ALRRR !!! ^.^
Gonna have more time to go outttt. :D
And yeap, Supposed to get back results slip today ?
I think i scored like really badly.
F9 for hist, lit and art.
Congrats to me man (:
Wow, I just crapped for another prg.
I really should stop now .
Byeeee :D

No comments: