Friday, September 11, 2009

Did'nt feel like blogging today ,
But shall force myself,
Cause i know darling wants to read my blog . :)
Today was th worse day of my life .
I felt so many emotions,
In like one night .
If i could rewind time ,
I wish that today never did happen .
No wonder today's 911 .
When he kept pulling me away from you ,
I felt so loved by th two of you .
I dont know why , But i felt so wrong .
Letting him do all those to me .
You said it was okay .
I just felt my whole world crash into tiny little bits .
I just stood there, Not knowing what to do .
I stood in th bus , And i almost fainted .
But yet , Your only reply on knowing that was oh .
You'll never understand how i've felt .
Im at a total lost on what to do .
And you told me never to message you ever again .
What . Oh well .

No comments: