Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ohaiyo ! ^.^
Aparently , Kenneth thinks im acting cute when i say ohaiyo .
:( I dont act cute k . LOL .
Anyway, today woke up at 7 plus .
To bathe and go for church .
Got super pissed off.
Why ? Because mum & kor left home w/o me .
And th worse part is ,
When i asked dad to send me there, NICELY ,
He scolded me and called mum .
And i heard him say something like,
Dont give him that kind of shit .
I never give him shit la . :(
So in th end i was like saying to myself,
If you did'nt want to send me ,
I could have just cabbed there myself, say so .
After that he sent me lor .
Had fuel blahblah .

After church today ,
Did'nt go for ballet .
Because i decided to pon one lesson to go for section outing ! ^.^
Well, Mr rain ruined our outing to bishan .
So stayed in church .
Had fun though .
Could'nt enjoy myself to th fullest cause i was feeling rather sick .
Tired ba i guess .
Becauseeeeeeee, I was talking to leon till about 1 am .
Yeapppppp . ^^
Well, here are th pictures . (:

Well, This is Jonkit . Th HIMBO (:
As you can see, He is wearing my hairband .
Which he calls a bimbotic hairband .
Obviously, Its not .
It does make me look abit present-ish . ):
BUT I STILL LIKE IT . :B


Next, This is my awesome friend, Jingyun , and me ! :D
While taking this picture,
We two felt like total retards.
Because i set my phone to self timer ,
And we both were standing there posing like two idiots.
:X And jonkit asked us what we were doing .
So we told him we were camwhoring :]


Can you spot Jingyun over there ? :]


Hey! Now its my turn to be on th bottom of th slide !
I look really obscene over there
because i could'nt see jingyun no matter how much i bent down .
Ohwell .


Went home after thatttttt,
And fell on th bed, Slept for about 1 hour plus .
Did'nt have any mood to eat .
But Ms Maid cooked fried rice for me :D
ONLY FOR MEEEEEE. :B



Yeappppppp. ^^
Having conv with kaiwei di and Meixin darling .
I think i blog about meixin darling everyday okay .
LOL. I TOOK A SS OF WHAT HE SAID .



(click to enlarge)

ITS A MUST READ OKAY .
Me and kaiwei di were arguing .
He kept insisting that His dp th cow's more sexy thn me.
After that he gave up . ^.^
READ WHAT HE SAID OKAY . LOL .

Shall post somemore later on ,
Cause me gonna watch fated to love youu ^.^









No comments: