Thursday, September 24, 2009


Shall blog cause baby asked me to blog .
I've got nothing to blog lor . >:(
Recently very stressed ,
As each day passes , exams are getting nearer ,
I feel th exam stress now creaping up my spine .
& i dont like that feeling .
Broke down on wednesday .
Because i could'nt take it anymore .
So many subjects , so many chapters ,
I hope that October 13th will come faster ,
So i can slack for rest of th year . :(
Today at schl , we watched phantom of th opera .
Not th whole thing , but around half .
I thought it was super nice ,
Especially th songs . @.@
Very bored nao .
Dont feel like studying at all already .
History and literature just makes me sick .
But i'll try and concentreate and Ace it . :D
Hopefully ...

Baby just did something that made me blush . ;shy
Gosh . x.x
I shall just post this nao , cause its just a bunch of crap .
Gonna call him soon , & talk crap with him . :D

No comments: