Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THIS IS BORING KKKK.
LOL.
I shall blog about past few days.
Went to era a few days ago w. Dearie.
Had some fun there. LOL.
Saw many people.
Was super funny while i was trying to run away from deadman. LOL.
><
After era-ing,
Ate dinner and went home.
:D So guai rightszxczc.
Yes, thankchu. LOL.
Anyway. this few days have been quite boring.
I made a few friends in audition kkk. LOL.
Ign : -ForeverKid. LOL.
Ah, regretted going to era that day.
Cause so many people saw me :(
I SHY BODOH. SO BUANGZXCZXC :(

Oh yeah, broke up w. him. He broke up w. me.
Was'nt too happy.
He sent th breakup request luh.
So it was'nt me who broke up w. him.
LOL. And these few days quite irritated.
Tell chu a secret,
I got a crushhhh :B LOL. And he knows about it.

And my blog, is such a mess.
Idk what im talking about.
But Dearest TanMeiXin wants me to blog about her.
LOVE DIE CHU K DARLING!!!! <3.

No comments: