Monday, June 22, 2009

Changed bloglink, email, blahblah.
Locked my blog.
Quitted audition.
Seems like, today's th day for me to start a new life.
I promised Ms lee,
I would study from now on.
In order to continue dancing.
:D:D
Taking interfound. this year :D
LOL. means thattttttttttt,
IF NEXT YEAR I TAKE INTER,
I CAN TEACH BALLET ALRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
LOL.
Happy die :D
I love th new studio.
I feel weirdish you know.
When i go for ballet, i feel kinda sian.
but if i dont go,
I'll miss it.
But, what to do, i've been dancing for all my life.
^^v.
Next time,
When i have a daughter,
Im going to make her learn ballet too :X
LOL. and if i have a son,
I'll make him learn drums or breaking.
LOL. Cause ballet makes people have good postures, and figures.
^^v.
Wheeee.
Okay, tmr going over to baby's house :D
LOL. :D:D!!!!!
I miss him so much :(

Anyways, gonna help girlfee think of new blog link for her.
LOL. (:

No comments: