Monday, June 8, 2009

O.O Had high fever today.
Totally sucked can.
But i still went out. Heh :X
Naughty me :X
LOL.
Went to bunk and then era.
Rested a while in bunk.
And era-ed.

To -LuvLostzxc, Derrick. :
Thanks for being so caring towards me. Thanks for buying panadols and force-feeding them to me. Ah, so you naggy. But after a while, i felt better. Thankchu. Thanks for making me rest at bunk. Ah. Sorry i was so stubborn and went out in th first place. But i wanted to pei you ma. Cause you said you diedie must go out today ma. So i thought i felt okay and went out. But it only became worse. Stupid of me. I'll listen to you from now on. Thankschu <3.

To -QUINN. :
Thankchu too. For showing me what it means to care for someone. Even if it was just asking if i was okay or asking luvlostzxc to get me sweets or offering sweets. Those little actions really made me feel loved. Thankschu<3.

To Iva. :
Sorry if i offended you in th past or whatever. Thanks for helping me borrow a jacket cause i was freezing in era. At that time, i really felt like hugging you. LOL. :X And thanks to th person who lent me your jacket, Im not really sure who you are.

Thanks to all, for making today such an enjoyable day. Thanksthanksthanks <3.
Luv you all to bitszxczxc.

No comments: