Friday, June 26, 2009

Hahah,
Okay, Girlf wants me to updateeee :D
And spam my blog w. her photos. LOL. ><
I'll start w. Tuesday firsttttt ! :D
Went to ehub w. baby ♥ .
Saw Meixin and deb.
Went to eat at macs first.
Afterwards, went bowling.
Did'nt bowl, sat w. baby ♥ and watched them bowl.
Meixin's erzi was damn pro okay.
He kept getting strike.
LOL. After that, went over to baby's house.
Had to sneak in okay.I felt like some thief :(
LOL. Did my homework at baby's house,
Slacked for a while.
And headed to tampines. :D
Somehow, i got angry w. baby ♥ .
LOL.I forgot why.
Oh ya, cause he keep staring at his schl th zharbor.
I jealous okay :(
LOL.Thn he must pei zui.
He pei-ed me shopping at tamp.
Cause i dont like peak hours, th train gets so full and squeazy. -pouts- :(
Ate dinner w. baby ♥.
Called mummy and asked her where was she.
She say she could fetch me, but at 10 plus.
So stayed w. baby ♥ till about 9 plus, thn he sent me over to Eunos :D!
Thanks baby ♥ for tuesday, And pei-ing me till so late, when i knew you had to go over to your friends place. (:



WEDNESDAYYYYYY !!!!. :D
Went out w. girlf.
Gave her her christmas present. LOL.
Long over due >< LOL.
Plans was to go era, and thn go pasir ris.
LOL. In th end, did'nt go era.
But went to pasir ris ehub, to camwhore.
Was supposed to go th beach there, but was raining.
So went ehub luh. :(
LOL. Camwhore-d for quite a while, and met baby ♥ at ehub. :D
Slacked for quite a while before going over to east coast w. girlf and baby ♥.
Biang eh, we walk so damn far can.
I almost fainted luh :(
Walk from th parkway part of east coast,
Till bedok part leh !
My leg pain die :(
Baby ♥ offered to carry me,
But i did'nt want. Cause i know i too heavy and FAT. LOL.
When reached there,
Wasted my time you know.
They all went to era side. LOL.
Decided not to go era ever again.
So cabbed with girlf to bedok, just to accompany her.
After that bus-ed home.
Wanted baby ♥ to accompany me, cause i was scared.
LOL. But in th end, i asked him to take bus 17 home.
Cause his mummy wanted him to be home by 9. LOL.
So, when i took bus 16, ONLY GOT 5 PEOPLE INSIDE.
Including me.
Thn after that, i was th last to leave th bus.
So scary you know :(
Called baby ♥ and talked to him.
To overcome my fear. LOL.
Yupyup.
Girlfffffffff !!!
Here are th picturesss !!! LOL.
Be touched okay.
But i did'nt upload all, too many ><
And not in proper order. I TIRED ALR OKAY. ><









LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, :D
THURSDAYYYYYY !!!!
Went over to mummy's office to lunch with her.
She brought me to some place in orchard for nice jap food.
Reallyreally nice okay.
:D:D LOL.
I dont exactly remember th retaurants name.
But th food's awesome. LOL.
After that, went shopping w. mummy to find me a new slipper.
Veryvery nice.
Couple slipper w. girlf ! LOL.
Walked around to at least 10 shoe shops.
LOL. Bad choice to wear heels to orchard man. LOL.
i walk til my feet got three blister.
ZAI RIGHT.
LOL. Went home to Eunos mrt. :D
Met baby ♥ . LOL.
When was walked towards him,
My heel th strap break.
Wth laaas D: .
Thn i walk home liddat, so painful :(
LOL. Baby ♥ went over to my house today !
And we watched tv. For very long time . :D
After that, sent baby ♥ to bus stop.
Walked home, got my exam form,
And daddy sent me to mp.
To hand up my exam form to ms lee ^^v.
LOL. THATS ALL ALR LA. MY FINGERS DAMN PAIN YOU KNOW.
My longest post ever.
And somemore, my baby ♥ keep rush me go sleep.
I typing my fastest alr laaaa.
Faster somemore my fingers will come off :(
LOL. Yupyup (:
Babydearest,
13 more days to our one month.
So fast you know :)
LOL. Time always passes really fast when im with you.
Thanks for being there for me always.
You're like super understanding,
And caring.
And i love it when you always disiao me.
Grow up k. LOL.
Immatured little baby. :X LOL.
Okay, i know you want me to sleep alr.
So i should just go sleep nao okay.
Im such a good girl ^^v.
Nights everyone (:

No comments: