Saturday, June 20, 2009

HI.
MY BLOG. IS DEAD. LOL.
ITS ALWAYS DEAD.
I've got something to announce. :X
LOL. I HAVE NEW EMPLOYER. SHE'S CALLED YIQING.
AND SHE ABUSE ME ALOT. MY NAME MINGMING IS YATI,
SHE CALL ME YATU. THN CALL ME GO EAT TUTU KUEH. BULLY ME ):
LOL. Anyway, i've not been updating for a very long time :(
Lets see, today, went out for whole day.
I shall blog about my past week. :D!

Monday <3.
Went era w. Steady, Dearie, And ct di.
LOL.
Had alot of fun there. LOL.
I got my first 1m. !!! :D LOL.
Happy die you know.
Stayed there, till about evening.
Jess and kele walked me and steady to bus stop. :D
Thn Steady took bus w. me to my stop,
From there she cabbed home.
LOL. thanks for monday :D
I loved it. LOL. <3>
Tuesday <3.
LOL. Errrrr.
What happened ah.
I dont remember :(
Omgosh, I dont remember :(
LOL I REMEMBER ALR.
I did'nt go out that day. LOL.
Me so guai <3.
Me went for tuition (:

Wednesday <3.
Errr, had buzz group outing :D!
Went to kallang leisure park for ice skating.
Felt totally tourist-ish.
Cause i was like wow and everything.
Th place was not bad. LOL.
Did'nt go ice skating :(
Was kinda disappointed.
But went bowling and arcade instead. :D
BOUGHT PINK LIGHT STICK.
OMGOSH. SO NICE LUH. :X
Arcade.
Buzz <3.
Thursday<3
LOL. Where did i go on thursday.
I think im really becoming old alr. ):
I dont remember. D:
Oh, I went out w. baby ♥
How could i forget. -slaps myself-
LOL. Went to marina to watch drag me to hell.
Stupid can.
He said it was'nt scary.
When obviously it was very scary luh :(
I kept getting shocks and thn hugging him.
LOL. Baby, I know you like right,
Thats why purposely want me go watch that show :(
I could'nt sleep that night.
Roar.
Friday <3
Errrrrrrrr.
I did'nt go out at all yesterday.
LOL.
Cause baby ♥ said he was'nt going anywhere.
Actually planned to go era.
But since he was'nt going anywhere,
Stayed at home whole day to pei him (:
He owes me another FIVEEEEEEEE !
LOL. Heh :X
Thats all for my quite-busybusy week :D
LOL. Later on ,
Going macpherson for ballet. :(
And baby ♥ 's having his early father's day dinner.
I miss him very much :(

No comments: