Friday, June 12, 2009

Heh.
Today was a really really long day.
Reached home about 9.45.
LOL.
Let me start from th beginning :X LOL.
Met dexter at th mrt, went bunk w. him
LOL. Saw baby ♥, jitao shy dao.
See him, my heart beat faster lehhhhhzxc. ><
Thn idk what to say. LOL.
So i on-ed com :D
Played a few rounds, thn baby came to pei me.
Ah, if i carry on saying what happened,
i'll die of boredom just typing it out.
LOL. After bunking blahblah,
Went to eat w. baby ♥, his daddy, and bites.
baby ♥ eat till so cute can. LOL. :X
Aft tht, went ecp.
Tonight, got alot of stars kkk. LOL.
Very nice to look at :X!
Walked home w. baby ♥,
I told him, if he was tired he could go home first,
But he did'nt want, he said he dont trust me going home alone.
Thn he walked home w. me.
He sweat till 89132198121. LOL.
Now, baby ♥ 's bathing.
He always takes so long to bathe you know ):
Me misses him ):

No comments: