Monday, May 25, 2009

These few days are starting to like,
Get better. :D
Today, went to schl,
Ah, almost died of pain.
Slept through chinese lesson, Cause cherpiao let me,
Cause i was having cramps :(
Really bad ones k :(
Schl was'nt really that awesome today.
Well, that was because of SOMEONE whose really complain-y and all :(
Ruined my day.
Stood up for 1 hour plus,
Arguing our points w. SOMEONE and Mrs Hoy (:
That someone right, ya, she kept saying that we did'nt inform her.
Well, yes, its our fault for not informing you,
But you could have taken your initiative to ask if you could do something right ?
And you got 1 mark extra.
Do you think that you really DESERVE th one mark ?
And what makes you think that Mh and Syaqwina does'nt deserve it ?
They deserve that half mark more than you do.
Because you did'nt do anything.
Im not trying to 'demoralise' you as you said we did,
And those lies you told, kind of fake uhs.
I dont want to get into more trouble w. you.
Because getting into trouble w. you,
Is a pure waste of MY TIME AND SALIVA.
Im so proud of myself today.
You know why?
BECAUSE I DID'NT LOSE MY TEMPER WHILE ARGUING W. SOMEONE.
I KEPT CALM AND TALKED AS NICELY AS I COULD.
Damn proud of myself luh !
Anyway, after schl,
Went home,
Baby ♥ told me he was coming my house.
So went to bathe blahblah.
Met Baby ♥ and back alley and brought him to my house.
He played com for a while and i was doing my hw.
He got me so distracted can :(
LOL. Thn he gave me this rock like thingy.
And said it was a crystal luh. LOL.
He's like damn cute laaas.
And its blue, my ex favourite colour :)
Well, i still kinda like blue ah, LOL.
After that, went downstairs w. Baby ♥ to watch tv.
Cause he wanted to drink milo.
LOL. He say my maid milo veh nice. ^^v.
After that, sent him to bus stop, and went home.
:D LOL. baby had to run in th rainnn.
Raaaaaaaaahs D:
Stupid Baby ♥ la you. Th next time i see you,
Im gonna smack you for running in th rain.
Naughty boy.
So now, Baby ♥'s safely home,
I hope he does'nt get a flu tomorrow :(


I swear i look fat there :(
Baby, can we take another picture ? One that does'nt make me look fat, please ? :(
LOL.

; Baby, dont think that you're not treating me good enough, i think you're th sweetest of all, th one that can always make me laugh, th perfect one, ♥

No comments: