Sunday, May 24, 2009

LOL. Today was, awesomezxczxcxc :D
Morning, went to church.
LOL. After church, went to cityhall to find Baby ♥.
Sorry Baby ♥ for making you wait for me :(
Wanted to meet Junior at cityhall.
But i was latelatelateeeeee :(
LOL. So Baby ♥ had to wait for me.
Im so sorry kkkk.
So i owed him 2 kisses. LOL.
He's so cute la, bully me :(
Thn trained to Dhoby :D
Walked to bunk.
Very cold k. LOL.
At bunk, did'nt see much people i know.
Only saw that Ahwei.
But also not say know him very well luh.
He played audition with Baby ♥
Bunked for about 1 hr.
Was bored, so asked Baby ♥ to bring me to suntec to find Junior.
Stupid Junior laas.
She say she at suntec, thn when reach, she say not there liao.
Stupidddddzxczxc. Cheat my feelings :(
LOL. Went to th dk what convention thing.
There's so boring la, i thought it would be more interesting.
LOL. Baby ♥ sent me home. ^^v
Sat in bus, and then walked home.
Slacked around back alley thn went back.
After that, had dinner.
Wa, super hungry, cause did'nt eat for almost whole.
Ate almost everything that mummy gave me.
Including some fishy thingy which i had always did'nt liked :(
LOL. I ROCK LAAS. LOL.
After dinner, went home.
Read a certain girl's blog.

Eh girl,
YOU STOP COPYING ME CAN ?
You may not know that you're copying me,
But in fact you are (:
So i want you to know,
that you should'nt copy an AWESOME person,
By th initials of ECKQ :D
You're copying my zx's.
And, th way you scold people,
Does'nt it sound like how i scold people ?
Don't you feel so fake, and photocopied ?
Im not trying to be evil,
But, I dont like it when people copy me.
I find it so irritating.
Its like you have no originality,
Or own sense of style,
Thats why you have to copy people.
Maybe try creating your OWN style (:
Thanks bitch, i appreciate it (:

Now on phone w. Baby ♥.
He say i guailannn :(
I NEVER HOR :(
IM GUAIKIA. :D
Anyways, idw blog alr la !
I no mood to blog liao. LOL.

; Darling steamed :o

No comments: