Saturday, May 23, 2009

I guess i really need to post something. LOL.
My blog has been outdated for, 12345 days. :(
There's something really wrong w. me.
I just dont feel like blogging anymore.
LOL. Idk why.
Anybody going bunk tomorrow ? (:
Please tell me k.
Anyway, my phone jsut auto restarted again.
Its totally pissing me off lazxczx.
It restarted for th 2143534645354 time today :(
LOL. Mummy, i need to get a new phone :(
Will be going to cut hair soon,
And i hope it turns out perfect, Because,
Tmr i'll be meeting Dexter♥.
And, like, if my hair gets screwed,
I dont think i wanna meet him anymore :(
SO DIULIAN.
Updates about past few days.
Now i remember why i dont feel like blogging alr.
Its because i had sore eyes. LOL.
Got mc from schl for 2 days.
Wonderfullyawesomeeeee!
LOL. But, on friday,
I went back to schl, while i was still on mc.
Because, had to do gym routine thn idw to abandon T and J alone you know :(
I'll be like super evil la.
So went back to schl in SPECS.
AH, SO DIULIAN.
SO NERD LAAAS.
Luckily it was only one period before i went home.
Not many people saw anyway. LOL :X
I'll upload th video of our gym routine k.
When i get it.
I swear, it was an embarrassment.
Stupid soccer idea, although is was really creative.
LOL. Thanks J, For that wonderful creative idea. (:
Beeeborrr beee borrrrr beee borrrrr ! LOL :X

Ah, gtg alr. Gonna cut my hairrrrr.
-snip snip snips-!
LOL.

Babydearest, you made my heart skip a beat; ♥

No comments: