Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Iieee wannntx tuhhh bl0qq,
Anndx iie lurbbx tuhhx twiitzxczxcx.
LOL.
Okay enough of that, im getting so pissed off just typing that. LOL.
Today,
I went to tuition,
I did graphs ! :D
I totally understood it luh k.
After tuition,
Went to tanah merah to find Darlingbabyboy. ♥
Uhh, went to around there to find my playground !!!!!!
Slacked around there,
Darlingbabyboy. ♥ hugged me :X!!!!!
LOL, thn he did some stuffs to make me upset,
And thinking really lowly of myself,
Anyway now im alright.
After having a "long talk" w. him.
He was just joking, LOL.
Sorry i took you so seriously.
Maybe it was because of my past memories,
Im really sorry for treating you so coldly,
I was thinking of how to tell it to you.
Anywayyyy, Im alright w. him alr,
He went to eastcoastpark w. his mother,
I miss him like 12345678987654321.
:(
He says that, we cant sms till tomorrow morning,
I'll try to survive k ?
Cause idk what to do w/o you.

Cause here's my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Cause that's when I love you
When nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love you
When I love you no matter what;

No comments: