Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ah,
Everybody's so moodless.
Including me :(
Dear would'nt reply my smses/msns.
I think he's ignoring me.
Well, Sorry dear.
I should'nt have attitude-d you just nao.
Its my fault cause i got so pissed off when you called me a retard.
I knew you were just joking,
But idk why also, i just started attitude-ing you.
Baby, please reply me. :(
You know, i can't live a second w/o you. Its like im addicted to you or something. What can i do nao. Most probably you're ignoring me nao. Baby, forgive wo :( You know th reason why i attitude-d you rights ? I could'nt help it either :( You've got me so moodless now, I dont feel like eating. But my gastrics are acting up again.
Everybody's so moodyyyy D:
I think i've been affected by them.

Come on, Joshua Kor, You can do it, Cheer up ! :D Dont be so emo-ish alr, I wanna see th happy happy joshua i used to see every sunday, playing and 'fighting' around w. church friends. Where's that joshua ? I miss that joshua oh so much. Please come back ? :(

And Bubblegum,
Please cheer up too. Maybe you dont wanna tell me whats got you so sad, but im always there for you. If you ever need a listening ear, Be sure that i'll always be there to listen to your problems. Maybe i can't help you solva all your problems, but im sure letting it out to someone would help you feel much better. (:

Today's moody pink day. :(
I hate it. I want to do my homework, I want to eat.
But i wont do so, till baby talks to me.
I miss him so badly.
Till th point that im going to faint of hunger alr.
Where's th happy people :(
Baby, i'll wait for you untill you talk to me.
I miss you, damn badly.

No comments: