Wednesday, May 13, 2009


HAHAHAHAHAH.
Why do people keep thinking that guy is my stead :(
THATS MY BRO.
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. LOL.
He shuaizxc. I know :D
That picture was cny and my fringe was like still shortzxc :(
LOL, anyway.
Today in schl was damn funny.
Funniest thing was,
LEGACY. LOL.
Laughdieme :)
First, Mrs tan asked us to form groups of four, thn pass around a paper clip. Thn when you get th paper clip, say one use of it.
So after that my group was like, clip colour paper, graph paper, toilet paper, used toilet paper, tracing paper, HAIR, belt, all sorts of crazy things.
We are just so innovative :D
LOL. Thn we shared our ideas among th class.
Funniest was, KELLY'S GROUP. LOL.
Use paper clip to hook bra strap uh ? HAHAHAHAHA.
THN MRS TAN LAUGH TILL SO CUTE LUH.
So yeah, i loved legacy today.
:)
Today was also quite emotional.
I hatedislike j.
If she did not go for that badminton thingy, me, sara and her could have done something for gym.
NOW YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO LUH.
You think leh, i take initiative try to lead th group right,
You all dont want cooperate.
What can i do leh ? :(
I sacrifice my whole of monday to do gym,
And in th end all back out ?
You all dont want to do this i know,
I dont want to do it too :(
But in th end we still have to do it whether we like it or not.
Yeah, so please try to cooperate w. me.
Im begging you.
Also, maths sail ah.
Wa knn, dulan.
Mingxia in my group.
Dead liao luh.
I GO AUDI ALR.
LOL. BYEBYE :)
Eeeeeeee, ganbaby just told me audi got patch.
Sian die :(
I GO TRY ANYWAY. BYEBYE.

No comments: