Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update! About yesterday and today ! :D
Yesterday, went to schl ! :D
Sucked as usual.
I tell you i hate literature.
And that stupid Miss Chua.
She's bitch, a fuxking bitch.
For th whole lesson, i was swearing at her.
Knn, She bitch can.
Make me remember a whole 40 line poem in two lessons.
Fuxk. _l_
Thats not called drawing lots, bitch,
You practically selected for everybody, asshole,
You know what, i feel like fuxking upside down.
Stupid asshole, who has bad fashion taste.
Hellooooo ?
A nicefucking ugly sleeveless blouse, with skinnies, AND SPORTS SHOES.
WTH CAN.
I think you need fashion courses on how to wear properly,
Conducted by, ECKQ, yours truly :D
She made me and debbie cry D:
Annetta, we will jiayou for that fucking poem :D
And worse part, its counted in CA ! wtfishzxczxczc.
and there's funny oglioyoioi alien words. LOL.
Okay, Conclusion, She suck cock. :D
Cmps, okayyy.. rocked !
At least better lit.
I dingzui-ed Mrs tan.
untill she bwq. LOL.
After CmPs, went back to desk, Saw Sweetsweet pasting a post-it on my table.
I read it, and felt touched.
She's so sweet laaaaaaaaaa <3.

Today, had Geog CA. LOL.
Hai okay.
Thn aft schl had ballet exam.
Totally trashed it.
D:
Saddieme.
I screwed it. D:
Nvm, Idk what to post alr. LOL.

To Zeph, If you still read my blog :
Thanks for breaking up w. me.
Idk when you did that, but it was a good thing that i just saw it not too long ago.
Otherwise it would have affected my mood for ballet exam.
Wabbit And Jace said i did'nt confess to you.
You know, even though we have always been an audi couple only,
I have always treated you like my rl stead.
Otherwise i would'nt let you do those things to me.
Thanks, bye.
Maybe i still love you.

No comments: