Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hi. LOL.
Im happy :D
Yesterday,
I spammed Honey ♥
He idiotassholefuckerso caring,
Bathe till so long, thn go watch tv till forget dao me.
IMY YOU KNOWKNOWKNOW ):

(Click to enlarge :D)
So today,
Met Honey ♥ at Dhoby there.
Went to find his friends,
Felt quite left out ):
But after that,
We were alone and decided to slack at staircase near th mrt.
Teeheeeeee :X
Darling ♥ kept tickling me ):
LOL. Laughed quite alot.
After that went to platform to slack.
Honey ♥ went to lean on a wall.
Thn I hugged him.
He say i pose liddat look like im trying to seduce him.
LOL.
So,
I was supposed to leave Dhoby by about 5.50 to go home for dinner outside with family.
But,
Honey ♥ did'nt want me to leave,
So i stayed a little longer.
Thn i kept delaying,
Like next train laaa. LOL.
I only left Dhoby at about 6.30.
LOL.
All thanks to Honey ♥.
I almost got scolded by Mummy.
But she did'nt scold me :D:D!
Anyway, if i got scolded,
It was for you, so, its okay :D
So went home, and went out for dinner.
Nearby my house. LOL.
And Honey ♥ went to watch movie with his friends.
Sorry Honey ♥ I could'nt pei you watch movie today.
I had dinner with family ):
I promise you i'll pei you on friday okay ? <3.
Yeah, Aiai said he wanted to jio me again.
Saying what, he sitll like me alot, and that time he bad mood so quarrelled with me and brokeup. He regret and still love me. LOL.
Lieslieslies,
I dont believe you no more,
I gave you a chance last time,
You did'nt treasure it,
And now its gone (:
Teeeheeeeeee,
Im really happy.
Cause im waiting for Honey ♥ to reach home,
So i can talk to him for th whole night :D
muchloves,
kaiqi ♥
Boy,
You're always on my mind.
What happened today,
I'll never forget,
Even th part where you said i was seducing you.
That was really funny.
These 9 days of loving you,
Although its a really short period,
I'll never regret a single moment spent w. you.
Because, i reallyreally love you.

No comments: