Friday, April 24, 2009

Today was. Emotional.
Came home from schl,
Slept cause i was tired.
Woke up, saw miss call and message.
Was supposed to go Darling's house.
But i did'nt feel too good.
Told him i want sleep.
LOL. Thn i think he got angry with me.
Sorry Honey ):
I know its all my fault.
And im like always indirectly making you say like its your fault.
When actually, Its all my fault.
I indirectly caused all of these problems.
Im really sorry.
And Thanks to Ven, Ex boyf.
For being so eveready to comfort me when im sad.
:D
Im beginning to see what th people around me have actually done for me.
Like, How Teocole Bestie always makes me laugh,
HuayEe who never fails to be there for me.
Mingxia, Who always cheers me up.
Deb, who does'nt get angry whenever i want to talk to her about him.
Xinmiao, who always comforts me and tries to cheer me up whenever im sad.
Thanks everyone, for constantly letting me know that you'll always be there for me.
I'll never take you all for granted.
:D
And Thanks to wonderful darling,
Somehow, You made me realise how unappreciative, and how i've been taking th people around me for granted.
♥ ily 635846 ;

No comments: