Monday, April 20, 2009

Blahblah :D
LOL.
Today schl sucked.
Monday bluespinkzxc. ):
Went to schl,
Talked about a certain Min. LOL.
Thn assembly.
I thought it was spot check you know !
So i made my uniform till so nice canzxc.
In th end, NO SPOT CHECK.
D:
My nails are so fucking short and boy-ish now can ):
I hate itzxzxzxzxc ):
Maths teacher did'nt come again, AS USUAL..
Mrs Hoy always seems not to come almost every monday.
LOL.
After that science.
Got back Sci spa paper.
WOOO ! I passed. 3/6 ! :D
I was shockedzxczxc.
I thought i would fail.
Anyway, while Ms ngo was going through paper,
I fell asleep while holding my paper.
LOL. idk why.
Aft Sci, English.
Read Newspapers,
Nothing much :D
After that was recess,
As usual luh,
Mondays are always so boring ):
During recess,
Claudia told me had some dance audition.
Wth la can.
In 5 minutes you expect me to freestyle to 2 sets of 8 hiphop ?
So i just stood there.
Fucking pissed.
DO I LOOK LIKE I LEARN HIPHOP ?
I would'nt mind freestyling ballet la.
But hiphop ?
I know nothing about it.
So, i go so pissed off i started crying.
And aft that was chinese.
Boring.
Thn history,
Did SBQ questions today (:
Paired up with Sararararahhhh. LOL.
Did a question, you know what ?
MS SU SAID OUR ANSWER WAS GOOD !
LOLOLOLOL.
After history, cmps.
Started bitching about a certain girl in my class.
Quite entertaining.
:D
So aft schl stayed back for home ec.
I got so pissed off with th machine k.
But Shi2 kept making me laugh.
Thanks :D
LOL, aft that went home.
No pictures today,
Did'nt camwhore recently. LOL.

w.muchloves,
kaiqiiii. ♥


Darling,
Reach home quickly please.
I really miss you like idk what.
I feel like going to your schl to fetch you.
But im afraid mummy would start suspecting.
Sorry.
For not being a good-enough-perfect girlf. ):
-edit- 6.55 pm.
You promised me you would'nt treat me coldly,
Unknowingly,
You just did so.
Maybe im just being really selfish,
Only thinking about myself,
But you dont know how much i miss you.
Maybe I know you dont miss me back,
Because you're with your friends.
And they can accompany you.
What about the promise of lasting longer than two months ?
;

No comments: