Saturday, April 18, 2009

HI PEEPO.
LOL.
Im back.
Lazy to post. LOL.
Writing diaries make my hand hurt because i have too many things to write.
So i decided to blog more and write less !
YAY. LOL.
Im so clever. :X
Lmao.
I shall blog about yesterday.
Thanks to: Linnie; Jiayi. :D
Yesterday, came home from schl,
Bathed, changed, etc.
And went over to Dearie's house to STUDY. LOL.
Reached her house. LOL.
After a while,
Decided to go tamp thr walk walk abit.
Bought starbucks.
SAW A HOT GUY AT STARBUCKS.
LOLOLOLOL.
He looked at me when i walked in. LOL.
Super hottttttzxc. LOL.
Thn he went off ):
Anyway, aft that went back to Dearie's house.
At inter, saw Jiayi.
She went to Dearie's house too (:
Aft that we 'studied'
And they were talking and laughing.
& i started emo-ing.
LOL. so aft that Camwhore-d :D
Did'nt look so good cause my eyes were teary and all.
So jiayi went home and i slacked with Dearie.
Played her psp.
She played com.
Blahblah.
Went home about 9.30.
Went to tanahmerah to meet mummy.
ALONE. D:
I swear i was so scared la.
Cause i dont really go out at night.
Thn i thought i was going to get kidnapped or something.
LOL.
Met Mum at her friend's house.
Slept at their sofa.
And went home (:
I'll post up th pictures some other time cause i haven edited yet. :D

Why do i feel this way.
I feel like just his substitute.
Maybe i am ?
What do i actually mean to you.
Am i just your dog where you can throw me away when you dont need me ?
Thinking back about it,
I dont think its worth it to cry over you anymore.
After all,
We're just audi couple anyway.
Maybe we should just stay as audi couple's.
You would'nt even care if i died.
So i'll just move on with my life.
As if nothing happened (:


-edit-
Each time you make me cry over you,
I start to think of my exboyf.
He never made me cry over him.
I was always th one making him go sad over me.
Thinking of that,
I realised that i have been taking his love for granted.
Oh well,
I'm just a little too not over you.

No comments: