Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two posts for two-day!
Hahahahahahahah.
This post is for SUN-DAY!
Sunday rocked like WOOO ! :X
Went to church.
So after fuel,
Went out with Jy, Al, & Sophia.
First went to Tamp mall to find stuff.
But could'nt find.
So went arcade try get carebear! :x
but could'nt get.
Al & jy were screaming i almost went deaf x.x !
So aft tht trained to cityhall!
Thn walked to suntec to get carebears! :D
After Shopping trained back to church
Was about 5 plus alr.
Saw kor on th way back.
& i shouted.
Thn their group turned around & i covered my face! :x:x:x!
So went to hans to slack a while.
Thn i check my bag.
OMG LUHS, LOST MY PHONE.
So i relax relax. Go toilet, shell & hans to findfind.
Thn still cannot find.
Started to panic.
Thn Jy asked Bernice to help us.
so she helped us call citicab thing laa.
Th woman like deaf luhs !
Say so many times she like huh huh huh.
STUPID RIGHT ?
After that went for Nouveau.
Th games are like th same as usual.
As in same as like other events.
those that like make you go & bond with other ppl.
After games was worship!
Thn sermon!
THN DINNER !
I SWEAR TH FOOD WAS SUPER DUPER YUMMYYYYYY.
Miracle that my teeth did'nt hurt kkk.
Thn jy received a call from th taxi company.
Saying that they found my phone
so we contacted th driver.
He said he would drive to trinity to hand me th phone
So i was like rejoicing laaa !
2 miracles happened today kk.
Cause kor said something about if lose your phone in taxi chances are you wont get it back.
BUT I GOT IT BACKKK !
:D:D:D
After dinner dk why went super high!
Started screaming with Jolin they all !
Scream till my voice almost no more kkkk. ! :x
Thn after that went to meet th chikopek driver & got back my phone
Super relieved kkk.
Thn mummy fetched me & kor & we went home together! :D

PICTURES ! :D

Im taller !

Toilet!

Shy-est!

Shy-er!

shy-est!

four of us !

& now im looking down on her :x

She's taller ):

About th same height ? NO WAYYY. ):

No comments: