Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HOI CB KIA.
Hack my acc kum lan. -'-
Sell away all my dens th stuff luhs.
IDC ! :D
Anyway,
Bastard ah,
First time i see ppl like you so gl sia.
get your facts right kkk.
I did'nt hong my baby♥.
He was th one who wanted to couple me first.
You are such a pain in th neck.
Jealous me & him together right.
So come break us up.
My taiji huh.
Other ppl right, break jiu break sua.
Carry on move on with life.
You leh.
Wa not happy still must hack my account huh.
Still deny ah.
Th truth will be out sooner anyway.
& you ah,
When you together with me right,
I never call you, you dk how to call me ah ?
Must be everytime i call you meh ?
Ayeee, no wonder i felt so happy when you told me want break.
YESTERDAY WAS TH BEST DAY OF MY LIFE KKKK.
Happy dao bu neng happy.
& I wont regret breaking up with you.
Cause no matter what happens,
I know my baby♥ will always be there for me.
And that i know that nothing can come between us.
Oh yah, another thing i want to mention.
You know why that time we got broken up in audi i did'nt want to couple you back ?
ITS CAUSEEEEEEEE.
My feeling was starting to fade alr.
Thn when you asked for patch right.
Feeling alr faded bodoh.
Move on with your life.
& oh yah, if you forgot about my point yesterday,
Fucking fuck of from MY life.
Nothing's gonna seperate me & baby♥ cause our love is strong !

Baby,
Although we're seperated in audi,
I hope you know that my heart will always be with you,
Right next to yours. ♥

No comments: