Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAH;
Tmr im coming back to sg alrrr ! :D
YAY-NESS ! :D
Anyway, kor's diving now at idk whr (: !
So its left with me, daddy & mummy !
Super hungry kkkkk.
Just now went snorkelling.
At idk where too. :/
There super nice kkkkkkkk.
Many fishys ! (:
& i saw this super cute boxfishhh,
Which was white in colour.
Super cute okayyyyyy.
& i saw stingray toooooo.
Lying on th sandddzxz !
It was covered underneath th sand.
Thn suddenly i saw th sand move.
Daddy said it was a sting ray!
Which also reminds me that mummy promised to buy me that stingray stuff toy from underwater world!
WOOOOOOT!
So after that went back to hotel;
& now im blogging!
Im majorly dying from hunger okayyyyyy.
Its 1.12 here in sg,
& only 12.12 in thailand.
Stupid right ?
Thn th stupid lunching thingy only opens at 12.15.
RAHHHHHHHHHHH.
& mummy said that she was gonna rest first.
PLEASEEEEEEE. IM DYING OF HUNGER! ):
Anyway,
Last night i had a super nice dream okay.
It was of me & him right.
We two were like sitting at idk whr.
Thn we two like tmm tmm oneeee.
Super nice okay.
Thn he kept kissing my lip.
& his lips were like super soft and nice.
Thn mummy woke me up.
Irritating right?
So sad somemore its only a dream ):
I want him back by my side laaaaaaaaaaaaa ):
Dont feel like blogging anymore le laaa.

No comments: