Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fck it okay.
I now totally got no mood to stay in sg.
I really miss sg ):
& hey you, cant you tell i want to talk to you so much is cause imy ? -.-
Whatever luhs.
Idc about anything alr la.
All i know is that i want to runaway back to sg ! ):
& when i reach back sg,
IM GOING TO CRY MY HEARTS OUT.
Idc about anything alr la.
All i know is that i cant stand thailand.
So fcked up can.
You walk out on th road right.
First thing you see is alot of pubs & bars.
& standing outside those pubs right.
You see many many prostitutes.
Irritating right.
& my father keeps staring at them
Like i care anyway.
& th best thing that happened today right.
During dinner.
Saw this really really HOT guy.(Guest officer i think.)
He's ang moh i think.
Like duh, ang moh guys are like th hottest <3
Next time im gonna so get an angmoh boyf.
Kkk back to th topic.
Th hot guy was sitting kinda in front of me.
Thn whenever i walk past to go out take food to eat right.
He keeps staring at me.
Super hot please !
Too bad he lives in thailand.
If i in singapore right.
I sure immeditaely zi dong ask for his number man.
Idc i with my parents or what luhs,
HOT OKAYYYY.
One day i try take a picture of him thn i post here.
Most probably tmr going for diving courses again.
But i choose if i want to or not.
Most probably i want to sleep in luhs.
Okay laaas.
I shall go sleep soon.
Tired ):
I got sea sick today, I need you by my side noww ):

No comments: