Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gahhhh;
Third time blogging for today luhs.
Anyways,
Last night i had super sweet dream.
I think i blog in first post alr.
But elaboration! :D
I dreamt that me & him was sitting on a bench.
I think it was in a park or something.
Thn it was quite late so nobody there luhs.
Something like he let me sit on his lap.
Keep whisper stuffs in my ear.
Like, ily,imy,iny,iwy.
All those sweet sweet stuffs luhs.
Thn after he say one thing or so,
He kiss my lips.
Thn th feeling is like super sweet super soft luhs.
After that somehow got awoken up by mummy.
& ya, so my dream was liddat luhs.
So for th whole day outside i was thinkinggg.
About him.
Idk why.
I just miss him so much ):
& im only starting to feel th regrets only now.
When he's gone ):
Its like he's th only one who stayed tx to me.
& like even though he saw me in my worse times,
He still loved me.
Ayeeeee.
I feel fucking regretful now for doing all that k.
Anw,
Th next relationship i get to, or may not get into another one,
I will stay tx to him.
Forever, i promise.
But after this happened i dont even feel like getting into another one anymore ):

Fucking regrets;

No comments: