Wednesday, July 28, 2010

329th , substitute .

Am i really one ?
It feels as though you're treating me like one .
When your clique members aren't free to pei you study , or pei you ,
You come find me , ask me if i wanna study .
I dont like being a substitute to you .

Am so satisfied with my studying today .
Even though i didn't go for tuition today , or study at school ,
i managed to study at home , with hardly any distractions from my laptop .
Maybe its cause my msn's off .
Hahahaha . Managed to summarise all the forests for chap9 into a four page table .
Am so satisfied with that .
If anyone wants to photocopy from me , sure . :D:D:D
This week is ending soon ,
Next week's napfa , AND MY BIRTHDAY . OH YAY .
Ooops , not next week , next next week .
Hope my lenses can come in before that .
Yay . Happy girl .
Exams are almost over , 3 more papers .
I am going to convince mummy to get me my birthday present this weekend .
Am going to cut my fringe this weekend too .
hopefully it isn't that screwed up to go out .
Side bangs . (Y)
Am gonna rest , studied for like 1 hour plus .
Satisfied . (:

; Oh my pretty pretty boy i love you , like i've never ever loved noone before ♥

No comments: