Saturday, July 24, 2010

327th , Love was made for me and you .

Have not updated in a longlong while .
22nd , Happy 2nd month babydeer .
Babydeer came to my house to fetch me and off to ecp we went .
Stupid him ,
Came up with a surprise which was so fail , cause i guessed it .
But nonetheless , it was extremely sweet . (L) .
It kinda made me blush .
-shy-
Baby gave me a rose and sang jian dan ai for me !
And Jian dan ai was th only song i heard that whole afternoon !
Omg . LOL .
Baby was super fail cause he didn't know which part of th song to start at .
Hahahah . Enjoyed watching th 'sunset' with him AND SHAOLIANG .
Slacked for abit .
Played with sparklers (L)
Fun , shooting stars ! :D
Went to eat dinner after that at macs .
Camwhored in th toilet while shaoliang was eating .
Left ecp after that .
Those two boys sent me home after that .
Honoured . :P
Missed bf so much cause his phone was spoilt . ):
Hahah Thats all for our second month anni .
Short and sweeet . (:

Today ,
Am going to meet bf again !
Movie date .
Hahahaha . I cant wait .
:D
Okay , update later , gonna bathe soon etc . :D
Toodles .

No comments: