Friday, July 2, 2010

323rd , L is for th way you look at me ,

Happy .
Boyf came to schl to fetch me aft cca yesterday .
Heheheh sweetsweet him .
He wore a tshirt and shorts , super not him luhz !
But he looked awesome . ♥ .
Went over to marine parade library aft that ,
Went to return my books and borrowed new ones .
Hehe , went over to parkway for dinner after that ,
Ate pepper lunch , awesome . :D .
After dinner , boyf asked if i wanted to drink anything ,
so i told him to read my mind , and he read ice lemon tea .
Heh . Smart ass (:
Went to zouzou after that .
SAW A SUPER CHIO PAIR OF HEELS .
Gonna make mummy buy them for me , since my heels are like , almost spoiling already .
Hehehehehe . Baby sent me home after that ,
Played 5-10 .
And went keehong again .
Boyf kept talking rubbish .
Hahahah . And made me choke too ! ):
So i told him , i want keep quiet first , if not later i vomit till .
Thn he thought i asked him to keep quiet ,
thn he started using hand signals .
FUNNY AND CUTE . AHAHAHAHAAH .
Laugh till my stomach hurt ,
Reached my house area ,
Hugged kbf goodbye , and he went home after that .
Hahaha .
Enjoyed that short time with him ,
Even though its only 1 and a half hours . :D .
Muackmuack .

Am going to kbf's schl to fetch him later .
And its raining .
Please stop raining , ):
If not i'll get went when i go out .
Booooo .
Stop rainingggggggggg .
Dont get heavier !
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Whatever .
Shall use umbrella later on .
Hahahah . Am going to write in our diary now . ♥

No comments: