Thursday, August 5, 2010


"Without saying a word , you can light up th dark , "

Update now , because im so bored at home . Didn't go to school today because im having terrible muscle aches that i didn't feel like running 2.4 . Am going to see th doctor later to get my mc . Am so satisfied with my results so far , A2 - Bio and A1 for Chem . If i maintain my results for th other subjects , itouch come to mamaa !!! :D Looking forward to this weekend and tomorrow toooo ! :D Going out with Xinmiao ♥ on friday after ndp celebration at school . Saturday , will be a day that i've been looking forward to since last week ! Going to get my hamsters and having a bbq celebration at my house (: Baby's coming for my birthday celebration too . Will be going out with baby . Monday , going ndp at padang with mummy . Looking forward to this weekend so muchhhhh . Finally able to see baby this week after not seeing him for almost two weeks . ): Am going to prepare to go to the doctors now . (:

No comments: