Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hai , update .
Since VEN WANTS ME TO .
What to say what to sayyyyyyyy .
Went shopping with bra yesterday .
Not much pictures ,
Hmmmmmmmmmmm .
Am going out with her today , again .
And omg , i just realised that i haven't updated since 18th may .
And today , Going to camwhore with rahrah .
Using her HOTPINK cameraaaa . Ftwz .
Chio ttm . And she says it makes people's eyes look bigger .
So i must try . LOL .
Okay . I have nothing much to say .
Update later , with pictures ,
when im back home . :D .

Going out with family tomorrow too . :D .
Jurong hill ,
Which means no tuition too ! Yay .
Anybody has other suggestions ?
I dont want to go that farrrrrr .
Hmm alright ,
Im going back to sleep , for a while ,
Before waking up to prepare . (:


Im glad you took it really well , and maturely . I thought you wouldn't , but you proved me wrong . I guessed that you kinda expected that something like this would happen ? I do hope you'll work hard for next years , and you'll get into th combi you want . Even though we cant be together , but we can always be friends . (:

No comments: