Sunday, June 13, 2010

307th , First .

Haven't done a proper update in ages . Hmmmm .
Friday ,
Went out with boyfriend (:
For breakfast at macs in th morning .
So sweet of him to come down to my house to fetch me there . :D
Slacked for a while at th breakwaters
before heading to th arcade to play .
Boyfriend played car racing and i played ddr . :D
Skills gone down th drain already .
I played one match with baby .
I WAS WINNING . Untill th ending parttttt , he dk press what button , thn suddenly winnn . Roar .
He didn't even tell me about that button ! ):
Took bus over to dhoby and went shopping . :D .
Shopped for boyfriend's clothes .
Boyfriend bought two shirts that he claims look funny on him , but it doesntttttt .
Cute ttm .
Walked around orchard for almost th whole afternoon .
Went to cine , SAW NATALIE . LOL .
Okay , thn me and boyfriend went to take neos . :D:D
Heh . After that walked around for a while more , played abit with toys . :D .
Before going for lunch/dinner at dhoby .
After that , baby sent me home .
Camwhored abit at th mrt station , but cant upload now cause im using korkor's lappy .
Desktop's internet down . x.x
Boooohooooo .
Will upload it asap when my desktop's internet is fine . (:
Was late for tuition , all thanks to baby . Hmph .
Had a super short tuition , 1hr and 10minutes .
Yay . Talked to baby on phone after that .
Went to sleep , etcetc .
And all thanks to baby , my leg hurt for th whole of saturday too . ):

Saturday ,
Went to universal studios .
Awesome ttmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !
It felt as though i wasn't in singapore . LOL .
Sat this ride , th revenge of th mummy , 4 times .
Very thrilling . ^^v .
Went to sit this ride , rapids i think , mummy said its not bad .
People had to queue for like 80 minutes ,
but mummy had this express queue thingy ,
so we didn't have to queue up at all . :D .
Walked all th way to th front , and smiled at those people ,
who had to queue for hours .
Muahahhaaha . Am quite disappointed with that ride though ,
Not thrilling at all . ):
Hmmmm , mummy spent $25 on candy and chocolates for me .
Yay .
Going to become uber fat alreadyz . ):
Hmmmm . No pictures from yesterday though ,
was too lazy to bring my camera to US to take photos and act like a tourist . LOL .

Will upload friday's pictures , asap . :D .
Need to fix my desktop's internet first . (:

Oh yaaaa . Kaiwei didi , THANKS ALOT AH . LOVE YOU TTM OKAYZ . :D .
Boyfriend : I <3 ronald macdonald . Muahahhah . :B

No comments: