Wednesday, June 16, 2010

309th , Its raining . ):

Webcammed with girlfriend last night , (:
We both looked like we were stoning in front of th webcam . LOL .
Blogshopppppppppp !!!!!!

Only one photo cause th lighting at my house yesterday sucked .
Why my house th lighting always so dark oneeeee ! ):

Well , going out with Dearie later on , ♥
Haven't met up with her for th longest time ever .
We're going shopping . Yay .
In a sudden urge to go shopping lately .
Boyfriend's maybe gonna come find us when dearie's about to go home ,
Yay .
Im gonna miss him for that 4 days that he's going overseas ): !
And i ponned cca and tuition today .
Its raining , so , no mood to do math .
I HAD THREE HOURS STRAIGHT OF MATH TUITION YESTERDAY OKAY .
I HATE LOG . ):
Skipped cca today cause i dont want to go back to schl , brings back loads of memories and rubbish that i dont want to remember .
I am going to go out today , and enjoy myself .
Okay .
Its 10.12 am . Cant believe i wokeup so early . O.O
Am going to eat breakfast already . (:
Byeeeeee . :D

No comments: