Tuesday, June 15, 2010

308th , Cause if you fall .

Update . :D
Had cca yesterday . (:
Sweetsweet boyfriend came to fetch me out for breakfast ,
At my hubby's retaurant . :B .
If he does this to me too often right , i'll become fattttt . D: .
Boooohooooo .
Boyfriend sent me to schl after breakfast .
So sweet of him to come down my area just to fetch me for breakfast and thn schl .
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet . ♥
Cca yesterday wasn't exactly very tiring .
Found out about something yesterday ,
Wasn't too happy about it ,
Talked to hjc girlfriend bout it ,
And thanks for her , for lecturing me .
Bestgirlfriend , hjc ♥ .

Catched up with her on phone yesterday ,
She was supposed to bathe after talking to me for a while ,
But we both ended up talking about our lives .
Nice talk with her .
Webcammed with her too .
Looked super unglam . Hahahahahaha . :X
Well , Im super happy for her , to find such a sweet and caring boyfriend . (:
Last long babe ! :D:D:D

Muahahahhaa . Am going for tuition later .
Sian ttm . Need to catch up faster , still lagging behind . x.x
Amaths today ? Okay .

Cant believe that th holidays are almost over .
Why so fastttttt ! D:

Girlfrienddddddddddd , double date soon okayyy ! :D
Muaaaaaaaaa . xoxo .

Going to bathe and prepare soon . Tuition . ):
Bye .

No comments: