Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hai . :D .
quick update , Shall update tmr . With pictures , Cuz im supposed to be studying , but im too lazy . And plus , lazy to upload th photos too . x.x
Hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . ):
I wish someone could deliver food to my house nao . ):
Lets see , What happened today ....
Stayed back in schl to study .
With Rena , shishi . :D .
Ate lunch at magicwok with th bunch of them .
Studied for a while at magicwok before going to vworld to study .
After studying , Broke down cuz i was feeling damn stressed .
Went over to court to find A . Or rather watch people play bball to sorta destress .
Broke down once again there . Because when we reached there , thought ran through my mind , bout not finishing studying and going to slack . I never felt so stress before lor . ):
Shishi got a shock . and she tried to comfort me . BUT FAIL. LOL .
Shishi and Rena kept talking about how cute i sounded when i cried .
Cuz i kept making those sounds .
After that , went back to vworld . to sorta study . But we ended up playing .
A came to find me after that .
Went to bus stop to take bus home .
Thanks for accompanying me today bf . (:
Thanks for walking with me to bus stop even though your knee was like really painful .
I feel so guilty right now for making you walk there with me . x.x
Reached home around almost 8 , went to do geog lorms question .
Watched The pupil with korkornut while writing second draft .
Finished and almost done studying . ^^v .
K , SUCH A LONG POST OF CRAPPING . LOL .
UPDATE TMR ! :D .
BYE .

-edit-
Copycopycopy , only know how to copy uh .
No names mentioned , but i think you should know who you are .
Copying almost everything i have.
Why ? Cuz im living th life you wanna live ? Heeeee .
Mommy says that i should be happy that people are copying me ,
Cuz i rock . LOL .
Well ,
Actually im not happy .
I want some sense of originality .
Well , You suck .
Urgh . Hypocrite .
Goodbye .

No comments: