Sunday, February 7, 2010


Woah , Its been 5 days since i last posted .
Well , nothing much happened in th past week , except for super lot of CAs . And loads more coming up in week8 . ):
Alright , i was supposed to be doing my homework , but i got distracted halfway , and so i decided to blog . :D
List of things i need to get done :
- Get a new mouse . Current laoshu's left button's spoilt alr . ):
- REVISION . LOL .
- Design th front cover of my homework file .

&&&& I wanna go to parkway and eat pepper lunch tonight . ):
Shall blog of what happened yesterday and today . :D

Yesterday ,
Went out with dearie to orchard to remove my extensions. Please take a look at th photos later , at how short my hair is now . D: I miss my xtentions . ): Okay . After that we went over to harbourfront to get my yoshi that i was craving for . :B Went to vivocity's sky park after that and slacked for a while . Camwhored for a little bit before heading back home .



Today ;
Managed to wakeup early today to go for church . Well , A spammed my phone in a very irritating way by sending like 15 wakeup smses . Irritating you know . LOL . Wokeup , bathed and got ready to go to church . After church , went to get lunch with mommy at parkway . Got my comfort drink , parkway's bbt . :B went home , ate till my stomach was about to burst . WASHED TH DISHES . LOL . And after that headed up to my room to study for a little bit . Did finish almost all my hw and decided to pack my files . I feel uber organised now that my homework file is super thin , and all my subject worksheets are in place , except for SS . Cause i dont know what colour ss file issssss . ): Camwhored for abit , and im gonna go design my cover pages nowww . Its gonna pinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . ^^ . Uber happy today.


xoxo ,

i luv th way you interlocked fingers with me ;

PS : I wanna eat pepper lunchhhhhhhhhhh !!! LOL .

No comments: