Sunday, February 21, 2010


HAI ! :D .
Long time of not updating . x.x
Have been really tired , and lazy to blog .
Finally persuaded mommy to get me that camera .
It took quite some time cuz she kept insisting that it wasn't worth money .
Well , In th end she stil bought it for me cuz i gave her that i-wont-be-happy-untill-you-buy-me-that-camera-face .
Supposed to be studying for my bio and ss tmr but im too lazy .
AND DISTRACTED .
BY CAMMIE .
Camwhored alot today . But , too lazy to post up . LOL .
Need to think of what to post .
I need to get a haircut .
okay , random . LOL .
Have been procrastinating alot . alotalotalot .
On almost everything that can procrastinated .
This is such a long and useless post .
Cammie needs a new case . ):
kk , im gonna study . For real , this time . :B
argh . who am i kidding . LOL .

No comments: