Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sometimes , we can't always get what we want in life .
But , Im satisfied with what i have . (:
Uploading photos to photobucket now . Its gonna take sometime .
Its been 1week exactly since i last updated my blog .
Been too busy lately . x.x
Hmmmmmmm . Got back most of my results . Not very satisfied . Im gonna work harder . Cuz i believe that i can do it .

Saturday (:
Went over to dhoby in th morning to meet Rena before going down to Mrstan's house . (: A suddenly popped by my house . Got a shock k . Went down with her to dhoby before going down to kallang to meet th rest . Mrstan's house is uber nice . (: . LOL . Play truth or dare . Th rest made me say out every single thing bout ykw . ): Pictures . (:
Photobucket
Mrstan's music thingy . It really workssss !!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Her toilet . LOL . So cute righttt .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Truth or dare session . (:
Photobucket
Awesome sunset view . (:

After that , went over to parkway to get korkor's birthday photos and stuff . And blahblahblah . Went home immediately and did korkor's birthday card . (:
Photobucket

Sunday . (:
Korkor's birthday . :D
Went over to Mfm at night for dindin . (: Also , cut hair in th afternoon . SCREWED IT UPP . AHHH . ):
Photobucket
Th table . (:
Photobucket
Menu . (:
Photobucket
Family photo . ^^ . I LOOK UNGLAM BTW . ): AND FAT NTM .
Photobucket
Mama . (:
Photobucket
That whole space was ours . :D
Photobucket
I helped mommy prepare korkor's cake . (:
Photobucket
Family photo! Unglam . ): I hate my new fringe . ):
Photobucket
Candid . (:

Monday (:
Had sports heats . (: Ran 100m again . For three years in a row . Awesome . (:
Almost got first place but lost to githu but like 0.05s k . ):
I shall jy more on sports day itself . ^^ .

Tuesday (:
I forgot what i did . Wooooooops . :X

Wednesday (:
Went for dance after schl . (: Fell sick halfway and went to th side to rest . Ended and went home straight . x.x

Thursday (:
Today rather . LOL . Went to schl , after that had dance . Had phototaking too . Hmmm . Aft schl . Waited for BabyA to finish her cca party thing . Daddeh fetched me from schl after that .
Brother's being a fucking bastard . My friend call , dk how to transfer to my telephone ? dumb or dumb ?
am so pissed off today . By so many people . Urgh !
Gonna stay back in schl tmr , and go vj after that .
Gonna bring cammie cuz i wanna camwhoreeeeeee . Hee . LOL .
Kkkk bye . Im gonna go sleep soon alr . :x

No comments: