Wednesday, October 1, 2008

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHs !
I miss you like loadsssssss. D:
WHEN WILL YOU GET HOME PLEASE ! T.T


Went for dinner last night to celebrate Mamamiaa's Birthdayy:]
I wore a supid dress and Kor was kinda complaining about it.
He kept saying its too short
"I would never let my girlfriend wear tht"
As quoted from him, LOL.:x
LALALALAs;
Im not caring *LALALALALAs*
So i wore it thr,
FULL OF SHITTY REGRETS LEH LEH LEH !
So cold laaaaaa. D:
So after dinner rain heavy like shitshitshit !
Near th restaurant thr floodedddddd! D:
Kanasai larhs;
Cold dao siao, Almost froze to death leyyyy.
Dhen in car, dk why i fell asleeeeeeeeep. ;x
Had a dream okay !
Wonderful dream lehlehleh!
Dhen stupid mummy had to drive so fast spoil my dream !
RAHHHHHHH!
I dreamt tht, hmmmm,
I was out with this really really super mega cute guy;
Dhen I like him lo,
but dk if he liked me,
Dhen when walking back to my house,
He suddenly hold my hand laaaaa.
So i shocked zhu, dhen suddenly he kissed my cheek.

Dhen got woken up;
RAHHHHHHHHHH!
CUTE GUY LEHLEHLEH!

Today,
Mummy brought me and kor to beachbeachBEACH!
I wore my bikini inside?
But did'nt get to take off my shirt,
sob !
Anyway, did'nt want to take it off anyway.
P.s to BILLY: HELLO ! IM NOT A BIMBO OKAY. YOU'RE TH BIMBO PLEASE, IM APPLE :]
So anyways, Went subway for healthy breakfast.
Subway lehhh !
Dhen korkor give me cookiieeeeee <3
Dhen while walking,
We were talking about HOMINGXIA, bimbo.
He said tht Bimbo's a very affectionate girl.
LOL. Funny lahs.
Say what with her future boyf she likes to do mushymushy stuff;
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA;
" If i were to go up to her and ask her for a hug, i bet she would give me"
Quoted from Korkor, AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
So after breakfast wanted to go ddr.
Fking arcade la, public holiday open at 12
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. !
So went walking by th beach !
I kept smacking Kor's back.
Funny lorhs.
Dhen went shopping at Parkway for GOGGLES.
Wth la.
"Mummy ! This goggles make me look like mosquito la deyyy ! "
Its true lehhhhhh. D:
So in th end just bought anyhow choose th goggles.
Wtf lor. Mummy bought new BIKINIIIIII.
:]
And we went shopping, and bought manymanymany stuff :]]]]]
Seriously alot lor. ;x
Shoppaholiccccccc.
Dhen went home and after a while go out AGAINNN !
To eat lunchyyyy.
In th end went shopping after lunch again.
LOL.
I SAW A COUPLE TEETEETEEEEEE !
SO NICE LARHHHHS. D:
I want looooooo.
Now also have no stead, buy for what.
LOL.
So anyways, I got nothing to say alr.
Today's timings for meals are super weird.
Mummy's not gonna eat dinner, so am i
But we're going to eat SUPPER :]
YAY !

No comments: